Private Equity Fundraising
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Trying to fundraise? Look no further!
We will help you meet investors and manage the process of raising the capital you need to grow your company.
We connect fundraising professionals and agencies to businesses seeking private equity and private investments in Europe, North America, China and South-East Asia.
Our fundraisers’ unique assets:
- Diverse backgrounds in the financial services industry
- Portfolio of high-level contacts with private investors (seed, series A+)
- Existing customers in the high-tech sector
- Based all over the world, they can help you access international markets and funds
You will pay our fundraisers a success fee, which is a percentage of all final funds secured for your company – no equity or retainer fees.
Private Equity Fundraising Process
We provide a sophisticated and personalised approach to private equity fundraising, where you can access the most relevant investors truly targeted to your raise.
Our fundraisers handle the entire due diligence and fundraising process from the initial assessment of the business, financial modelling, analysing the capital needs, writing the investor deck, identifying the correct investor group, connecting and negotiating with investors, closing the deal and managing the post investment.
Euro Freelancers acts as a trusted matchmaker and provides a safe environment, the tools and a transparent engagement process for early-stage high-growth startups to secure investments.
Private Equity Fundraising Services
Our fundraising services can be tailored to any high-tech startup, including SaaS, AI, IoT, e-commerce, big data, biotech, and to all verticals. Since 2017, we have successfully completed dozens of fundraising rounds for customers in Europe, North America, China and South-East Asia.
Preparing Investment Material
- Pitch deck and elevator pitch
- Two-pager business plan
- Full business plan
- Valuation and profitability analysis
- Follow up calls with investors
- Organisation of meetings between investors and customers
- Term sheet negotiations
Circulating Investment Material
- Investors and investment events mapping (e.g. VCs,
Angels, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds,
Family Offices, Crowdfunding)
- Investment material sent to investors and investment events
- Investment material added on digital portals
(e.g. Gust, Angellist, Crunchbase)
- Report of potential investors and their interest
- Investment and shareholder agreement preparation
- Management of post-investment process
Let Us Know How We Can Help
Raising capital is hard, and can be a frustrating process. Don’t waste your time chasing investors. Let us do this for you, while you focus on growing your company!
Get in touch with us or complete the form by clicking the button below and we will reach out to discuss your private equity fundraising needs.