Private Investments Fundraising
Looking to raise private investments and equity funding for your company? Look no further!
In cooperation with Innovation Manager Oy, Euro Freelancers is leading a network of freelancers specialised in equity and private investments fundraising in selected European regions (UK & Ireland, DACH, Nordics, France & Benelux, Southern Europe and CEE) and in the United States.
Our freelancers have diverse backgrounds in the financial services industry, a portfolio of high-level contacts with private investors and are based all over the world.
We will help you meet investors and manage the process of raising the capital you need to grow your company.
We are already assisting 200+ satisfied customers from 35+ sectors to raise equity and private investments in 12 EU countries and the United States.
How It Works
- You fill a project briefing template
- Euro Freelancers matches you with one freelancer
- You sign a contract with Euro Freelancers
- Our freelancer prepares your investment material
- Our freelancer maps investors and sends them your investment material
- Our freelancer follows up with investors and facilitates deals
Private Investments Fundraising Services
Our freelancers handle the entire private investments fundraising process from the initial assessment of the business, financial modelling, identifying the capital/debt requirements, writing the investor deck, identifying the correct investor group, contacting the investors, negotiating the deal, closing the deal and managing the post investment process.
Our detailed services:
Preparing and Adapting Investment Material
- Pitch deck
- Elevator pitch
- Two-pager business plan
- Full business plan
- Financial modelling and profitability analysis
Circulating Investment Material to Investors
- Investors and investment events mapping (e.g. VCs, Angels, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds, crowdfunding opportunities etc.)
- Investment material sent to investors and investment events
- Investment material added on digital portals (e.g. Gust, Angellist, Crunchbase etc.)
- Report of potential investors and their interest
Facilitating Negotiations with Investors
- Follow up with investors
- Fixed number of meetings organized between investors and customers
- A report from each meeting
- Investment paid to the customer’s account
Raising capital is hard, and can be a frustrating process. Don’t waste your time chasing investors. Let us do this for you, while you focus on growing your company!
Interested in working together? Contact Karen Wessinger, we respond to every email we receive and are looking forward to hearing from you.